Feb 4, 2008

Rocket Science: Eef Barzelay

This is what I'm into now.

I just watched Rocket Science, which was nominated for the Grand Jury prize, and won the best Director award at Sundance. Its a smart comedy about high school and well whatever, if you are interested in a synopsis, go here. The whole time I was watching I was enjoying the hell out of the soundtrack. Turns out the movie was scored by Eef Barzelay of Clem Snide. I am currently taking steps to acquire both the Rocket Science Soundtrack and Eef's album Bitter Honey, but until then I have been enjoying these free MP3's.

I have been holding out on Vampire Weekend, but I listened to their entire album today, and I am officially on the bandwagon. I like this band. Check out a couple of cool performances here, and grab a couple of free tunes here.



Eef Barzelay



Vampire Weekend

No comments: